My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 3 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.handmadebyodette.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, November 10, 2008

A bit of news ...

Most of you know that on October 4th. We all celebrated World Card Making Day. WCMD is a holiday especially for card makers around the world. The first Saturday of each October CardMakers celebrate the creativity of handmade cards and the personal connection that they create between friends and family.

Today I'm so VERY excited, thrilled and honored because one of my cards was chosen by lovely people at Paper Crafts Magazine as one of their favorite in the WCMD Event.

This is the card that they picked up:

This is where you can see it.

Kelly Smith from CKMedia emailed me a few days ago asking for my mailing address to send my prize! Can you believe it? I sure have a smile on my face!

Thank you Paper Craft Magazine for choosing my card!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your tag is darling...love that giraffe! Thanks for all your support of Paper Crafts magazine and World Card Making Day and I hope you have a fabulous Tuesday!

Anonymous said...

Congratulation Odette, Beautiful Card!