My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 3 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.handmadebyodette.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, February 5, 2009

February Fifth..."You will always Be my Cherry on Top"

Hi again :) Did you think that i forgot about today's post? No Way!!! Here it is...

guess what? today is when i realized that i've been using pink and brown so much! i don't know why, the thing is that i just can't stop using those two colors together time and time again... I will try to use other colors for tomorrow's post. Promise!

for the above tag and box shown below, i used AccuCut dies, (thank you Alex for letting me use your cutie dies). Remember that the stamp in the box is from The Cutting Cafe, and it's included on the Set that the winner will take home.

Ok, now let me continue making more Valentine's Cards... God! i have so much to do..
Happy dreams everyone and thank you for stopping by my blog today and left your sweet comments :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

cute, cute, cute! Still waiting for the 2nd!

Marta said...

Holaaa no me he olvidado eh? pero he andado un poco liada y ni tiempo para ver blogs. he repasado los proyectos, estan geniales,!!!;pero este cupcake para comerselo, el cupido impresionante, y me encanta la cestita del primer dia.

Te sigo leyendo.

Bsos guapa