My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 3 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.handmadebyodette.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, August 24, 2009

Trick or Treat ... smell my feet! :)

Good Monday people! We have a shining and beautiful morning today, I thank God for that ... and to share I have a project I made using some of my new stamps. They are all gorgeous! and I'll be using them now and then with more and new stuff :). Okay, I had to make this post really fast because I'll be heading to Santiago with my kids for a few days and I'm short of time. Here it is:

Yes! I am in Halloween mode ... I used sizzix die to make the box and the cat.


I wanted to show the box both ways, empty and with something inside so you have an idea of what you can put inside. This is great to give to our kids' school friends on Halloween Day filled with candies.


I don't want to leave without giving a big hello to those of you who have discovered my blog recently. Please take a moment to say hi, introduce yourself and share your blogs with me, so that I, in turn, can visit your little corner of the internet.

10 comments:

JAY ROSA said...

Muy bonito y delicado tu trabajo.

Tiffany Heilman said...

I love both of these creations. They are spookily darling!

Elaine said...

Hi Odette,

I adore your style - I don't have time to do much crafting, but if I did, I would definitely be trying to copy your great projects! You have a great knack for turning out top notch cute, cute stuff!! Keep up the GREAT work! :) These are soooo fun!

Jane said...

LOVE LOVE this!!

Gaby said...

Ay pero que cosa mas linda!!! me encanta

Saludos

Silvia said...

Hola Odette I am really impress with your creations. Your work is clean and delicate. I feel inspire by your work everytime I come here!

Carla D said...

Hi Odette,
Adorable!
I found your blog, by 'blogging around'. And you're one of my favorites :o)

Hugs,
Carla

Teresa Kline said...

you have some really adorable projects, I luv them, super fantastic work...have a wonderful week!

enjoy *~*

Tiffany said...

so cute!! i have to tell you about this mini kit club!! deuxshabbychic.blogspot.com/
also this great online scrap community
http://thescrapbeach.ning.com/

Echo said...

Love your creations! Your a fav of mine : )

Curious - what paper line are you using here?