My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 3 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.handmadebyodette.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, August 22, 2009

My Timeless Template

Edited to add: The girls at the Pink Elephant are having a great challenge, the theme is "Back To School" As you remember I made this project for Lauren's Back to School challenge, I so love this template so much that wanted to show it to all Pink Elephant fans :). Hope you like it!!
----------------
Good Morning everyone!! I am back from my little and pleasured vacation, those days went so fast!!
Yes! my kids are back to school now, and believe me I miss them around the house playing with their cars, balls, the pool in the backyard --they went to the pool every single day (I'll show you the pictures). Okay, since we are all in "Back to School Mode", Lauren and the rest of the DT have a great challenge for you:

Choose your favorite My Timeless Template to play along with us and make a "Back to School" themed project. Here is mine:



My kids absolutely LOVE this little box and they got really happy when I gave it to them. They started putting more stuff on it.


I know for sure that our Design Team gals have also cooked up some special ideas to get you started, want to check them out?
Okay girls, be sure you play along with us and post your entry to Mr. Linky here. Remember that Lauren is featuring the top 5 entries on her blog sometime next week in her My Time to Shine feature. :-) --Have a great weekend!!

12 comments:

Silvia said...

Odette: this project is beautiful. I love the idea of the lunch box for the timeless template challenge. You are very talented!

Alina said...

It's just perfect, Odette, I love it!
Hugs, Alina

Detalles Handmade said...

Budus, me encanta como quedó la cajita, el "mango" está super y ese aperitivo a esta hora del día, con este calorazo y un juguito, mándame eso en metro o tráemelo mañana para degustarlo mientras creamos :-)

Maria said...

This came out beautiful! I love the paper you used and those cookies look yummy!! Nice Job!

Dana Gustafson said...

Oooohhh! CUTE lunchbox! I love the DP's you dressed the panels up with and the SU! tab punch is the perfect tab closure.

Kristin Eberline said...

Odette!! This is FABULOUS! I am in LOVE with that patterned paper, your clean sentiment tied onto the button, and that handle! Oh, and I could eat every one of those cookies...they look DELISH!!

Jane said...

O my this is just to ADORABLE!! I swear if you gave it to me empty I'd be a happy camper!!

Anonymous said...

Hi I just found your blog and I love the project . What paper did you use?

Annie said...

Great project - love it and the colours are really perfect.
Ann xxx
http://thepinkelephantchallenge.blogspot.com

Amanda Profumo said...

Love this creation! Your box is darling!

Sheri Gilson said...

WOW!! Wonderful project!! Thanks for playing along with us at TPE!!

Sheri
http://thepinkelephantchallenge.blogspot.com/

sunghee said...

Ooo~~~ I LOVE this! At first I thought it was a metal tin. Love your craftsmanship, and the papers...wow!