My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 3 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.handmadebyodette.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Another Moxie Fab Card ...

It's a little late I know ... it's 1.25am. Right now I am working on some wedding invitations , I have to deliver them today. While working it came to my mind that I made a teapot card for mother's day and wanted to show it to the Moxie Fab girls ...
I really love this card ...

hope you like it, too !
Have a restful night!

2 comments:

Erica said...

Honey! All I can say is that you've become my all-time favorite card maker. Congrats on the Moxie Fab win! (that's where I was introduced to your cards) Loving looking at all your other creations! Keep inspiring me, Gal!!!

Sonia said...

Look fabulous! Love it!

**Sony**