My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 3 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.handmadebyodette.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, September 19, 2009

My Time To Create Color Challenge

It is CHALLENGE time! :)
I feel so sorry for posting a little late today, all the girls made a very good job and I had not had the time to upload mine until now. Uff! what a day! ... so busy.
Okay girls, this week is a color challenge to spark your creativity,

I really love these colors, they are perfect for a fall or Halloween card, so I challenge you to grab your craft stuff and start creating :) Here's my card ...

this is my first fall card for the season, the first of many more i hope :) I love this cool "Season of Friendship" stamps set from SU! -- Here's another photo of my card

I have to say that I wasn't sure about the colors ... I hope i took them right :).
Alright peeps, remember to drop by the other 'My Time to Create' girls' blogs to see what they've done with the challenge, here are their links:
And be sure to link YOUR creation to Lauren's blog before next weekend so you have a chance to be highlighted in her "My Time to Shine" picks!
Thanks a bunch for stopping by today!

7 comments:

AKiteFlier said...

Odette this is so warm and beautiful. I love your absolutely perfect bow! WOW I can't tie bows worth beans :-) Great job with the challenge!

Maria said...

This is beautiful!

Jane said...

so BEAUTIFUL!

Lisa Kind said...

So pretty, Odette! I love that bow and the tree is very pretty!

Rusha said...

Beautiful Odette!! Lovely card. Thanks for stopping by my blog! If you still want to swap images, that would be great! You can e-mail me at steveandjerusha@gmail.com and I will pass along more info!

sylvia said...

oooh what a beautiful cards you make!
hugs sylvia

Mona Pendleton said...

Gorgeous card Odette! You captured the feel of fall! :) TFS