My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 3 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.handmadebyodette.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Merry Christmas --Timeless Template Challenge


Good Morning friends!
Yesterday I missed to post my project for My Time's Challenge; my little one Joshua wasn't feeling very good, he got the flu (thank God he's feeling much better now and is back to normal, you know what I mean: noises, mess around etc)--so even though I had my project done, the photos were not ready to go online.
Our challenge for this week was to use one of Lauren's Templates to package candy. I know Christmas is around the corner, so I wanted to try this awesome "Tucked Away" box and look how beautiful my project turned out:

I plan to use this box filled with home baked goodies as a gift for my boy' friends at school on Christmas Day, it's a great idea! This box was so easy to put together, and I have to confess it's definitely one of my favorites that Lauren has designed.



If you are still looking for more great ideas using Lauren's Templates, stop by and check out what the rest of the team has whipped up for this week:
Now I am sure you are in the mood of making your own project, so please link it to Mr.Linky on Lauren's blog.
Have a great rest of the weekend!

7 comments:

A Little Licht on the Subject... said...

I always expect to like what I see on your blog Odette, but I LOVE the additional handle for this template!

Kristin Eberline said...

Oh Odette! Your project DID turn out beautifully! Love that patterned paper, and the little bag of goodies. Your bow with the sentiment hanging with twine is awesome! Beautiful work as always...

Jane said...

Brilliant! LOVE it!!!

Jessica said...

Hi, Odette!!! I love this little box.It is so cute. I'm always inspired by your creations :) I've left a blog award over at my bolg :) TFS!!!

Anonymous said...

Local gas stations and convenience stores appear to be newport cigarettes experiencing an uptick in sales over the last couple of weeks as the Oneida Indian Nation’s supply of mainstream brand cigarettes dwindles.But earlier this year Kinley Tshering, then a media consultant in the capital, Thimphu, discussed with friends over drinks the jailing of a Buddhist monk for three years for possessing $3 worth of tobacco, one of the first to be prosecuted under a new law banning public smoking cheap newport cigarettes.

Unknown said...

Very nice pics for this gift at the Marry chrismiss day, west wishes at my side....






Please also on this keywords please :-- cash for structured settlement | sell my structured settlement | structured settlements | sell structured settlement

kunci ganda sensor sentuh said...

:D