My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 3 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.handmadebyodette.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, June 18, 2009

A post for Little Cowboy Ethan

Hi everyone!! I know I have been lost for over a week now!! I've been pretty busy working on many things (no details for now). Do you remember this post ?

This adorable little boy is Ethan Weiman.
I feel really sad as I write this post. I could say a lot of things, but I decided not to say a word, it's very painful. If you want to know the whole story please read here.

1 comments:

Detalles Handmade said...

Que tristeza me da leer esto. A veces nos quejamos pensando que tenemos tantos problemas y casos como estos tan lamentables nos hacen poner los pies sobre la tierra y dar gracias a Dios por todo lo que tenemos.