My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 3 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.handmadebyodette.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, June 22, 2009

Welcome " Weiman Wranglers" !!!

Good Morning everyone!! See this beautiful card here?

I am so happy to let everybody know that Pink Cat Studio just released a digital stamp set in honor of Ethan Weiman, the name of the set is "Weiman Wrangles". If you read my blog on a daily basis you already know the story, if not click here and you will know what I am talking about. Here's how it looks like:


Here is the story of how the gorgeous digi-stamps came in :
Melissa Rodger from Pink Cat Studio was approached by Lauren Meader, our team leader for "My Time to Create Challenges", to design a set in honor of Ethan. Melissa eagerly accepted the request, and got to work on some WONDERFUL images. TODAY, these images are available to YOU, and ALL proceeds from these images will go to the Make-A-Wish Foundation of Illinois, in honor of Ethan, per request of the family. For only $6 you can purchase both "Weiman Wrangles and the sentiments" and have instant access to your images so you can start creating right away!!
"My Time" design team member Tracey Cuccia, has created a very informative tutorial on how to use digital stamps.
I SO hope you make something really AMAZING with the digi-images, if so, don't forget to leave a comment with a link to your card, and if looking for more inspiration check out some samples in the links below:
Thank you to everyone who has helped with this process. I'll catch next time with more projects using these amazing digi-stamps.

5 comments:

Tamara said...

Odette, this is great! The cowboy paper you used is perfect, and I really like the fence with the lasso hung over one post. Too cute.

DoxieGirl said...

That fence is just too cute! How did you make it?
~Kendra

Unknown said...

Odette - this is great! I love the fence, and that BG paper is gorgeous too!! nicely done, nicely done... :)

Brandi said...

Odette,
This card is so cute! I like the fence that you added with the lasso.
Brandi

Jane said...

That's great news! Your card rocks!