My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 3 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.handmadebyodette.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, June 22, 2009

WANTED ... for stealing hearts!!

I love this digi-stamps so much that I made a new card! :)
I just visited Pink Cat Studio and guess what? We have raised the amount of $525.99 so far!! Isn't this great news?? I also fell in love with the card that Lauren made and wanted to try my own. Here is the final result.


Do you like it? Want to try yours? Want to take the chance the win this beautiful set?
Please visit Lauren's, Vicki's and Heather's blog to read about wow you can win.

Thank you so much for all your sweet comments and for supporting this good cause!!!! I'll have more projects soon ;)

6 comments:

Kimberly's Krafts said...

nHow sweet is this?? Love it! Nice work! :) Very sweet! :)

zcdl said...

amazing card :)

Sparkly Pink Star said...

Wow how cute is that!! :)

Jane said...

So ADORABLE!

Alicia Weiman said...

Odette,

This card is adorable. I just love how this image captures Ethan so perfectly! Great card! Alicia

Handmade by Odette said...

I am so very glad you like this card Alicia! That makes me happy :)
Blessings!!