My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 3 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.handmadebyodette.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Choo Choo ... there comes the train!

ChooChoo! there comes the train and it's saying Good Morning and thank you so much to all the warm and sweet comments you left in my previous post, they made feel very good!! Can you believe that "my musa" is back!!! :) Yes! last night while the the boys were watching Bedtime Stories, I stamp myself a little sunshine! I also challenged myself to use the navy color, it is not one of my favorites, but looks so "boyish" and i love the final result! take a look:


Isn't it gorgeous?
Well I hope you each enjoy today, Oh! and Happy July to everybody!!!

3 comments:

Oralia said...

Odette, This is ADORABLE! Love the color combo. So happy your muse is back! Happy 4th!

Tiffany said...

this is amazingly cute!!

Sparkly Pink Star said...

Great card!