My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 3 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.handmadebyodette.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, July 11, 2009

My Time to Color -MTTC 4

Happy Saturday pretty girls! Oh it's finally Saturday!! :), this means another challenge from our Lauren, today she brought these beautiful and inspiring colors:

I thought in many themes to make my card, but these colors together are really a challenge, believe me i know what i am saying :) After a lot thinking, this is "finally" what I was able to do with very short time:

Don't you love this giraffe? I do! again I used my newest stamp set Jungle Pals stamp set from Sassafras Lass, this is a "must have" stuff :) Okay, now that you've seen my card, here's a sneak peek of the projects made by the rest of the DT.
This for sure will inspire you to create something :). For more information about these projects, just click on the names shown below this cart.
If you decide to play along with us just click here and upload your project, can't wait to see what you make for this challenge.

Thanks for stopping by today and sharing your time with me!

8 comments:

Dawn Easton said...

Oh goodness, that giraffe is ADORABLE! Definitely a must have!! Thanks for the inspiration!

AKiteFlier said...

Oh my gosh Odette that is just so stinkin cute - love the whole layout and design! ROCKIN

Maria said...

What a cutie pie that giraffe is. Nice job!!

Lauren (mytime) said...

Simply ADORABLE!! Love the contrast in colors against the white! FAB!

Kristin Eberline said...

Odette, I LOVE the simple, clean look of your card! This is wonderful :O) Love the giraffe also...tooo adorable!

Have a great weekend.

Kristin

Jane said...

gorgeous!!!

Tamara said...

super cute! I love that there are just pops of all the colours on the white card base.

DoxieGirl said...

fabulous! I love your take on the challenge - I always love how different everyone's cards look!
~Kendra