My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 3 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.handmadebyodette.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, July 3, 2009

Choo Choo ... You are Invited !

Hi girls, I really hope you are having a great day!! Can you believe that I made another Train card which can be used as invitation as well ? I am in a train mood lately :) and who blames me? my kiddos love trains ... who doesn't love them? they can be the perfect touch in a baby boy project! this little card is just one of my favorites, love the color combo.

I used my bug-machine to make this gorgeous project ... and the Mickey & Friends Shapes Cartridge.

This is another view of my card/invitation ...

Well my ladies, thank you so much for taking the time to stop by, have a great day! :)
Catch you on Monday with more projects ...

11 comments:

DeeDee said...

I just love your card...I work for the railroad so trains are always cool to me....yours is so very cute..

check out my blog at deedeecrarftspot.blogspot.com

Debbie Pamment said...

My BIL is a train NUT - just LOVE what you've done here - fabulous idea!!!
xXx

Julie said...

This card is so cute - i love the colours, yet another beautiful card. Have a great weekend - Julie x

Oralia said...

GREAT card, Odette! LOVE IT! It's very dimensional and the ink adds such great shadow/detail. The color combination is right on, too.

Anonymous said...

how adorable! love your train you made!

mamia (me and mine in Alabama) said...

Soooo cute, love the idea of the details in the puffs of smoke.

C said...

Adorable!!

Joanne said...

Darling card. Your attention to detail is what makes your creations extra fine.
Joanne

Kari said...

Super cute card! What a fantastic idea! I love the buttons as the wheels and the puffs of smoke too! Very fun!

NancyS said...

Omigosh, Odette, this is such a CLEVER and ADORABLE card. I think this is the cutest train card I've ever seen. TFS.

Tiffany Apple said...

You make me want to use my Cricut again! Wonderful card!