My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 3 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.handmadebyodette.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Nesting boxes --- Perfect for a gift!

Good morning Wednesday! ... hope you are all enjoying your day. Yesterday I cleaned but I mean really cleaned all my craft area and it felt so wonderful after a few days of being under very tight space. Now I am feeling the happy sense of slipping back into my happy and CLEAN craft space :)
The other day while browsing I went to the Cutting Cafe blog, and when I got saw this 3 Nesting Boxes set, I knew I had to have it. Too cute! Totally great for putting a gift.

These Nesting boxes fit perfectly inside one another (without the lid of the inner boxes). They also look great stacking on top of one another (as shown here).


Anyhow, enjoy my project for today and thanks for visiting!

4 comments:

Julie said...

I love these little boxes, they are so cute - you are such a talented lady.
Take Care - Ju xxx

Grazi said...

Hey Odette as always your blog inspire my days! I would love if you could make some vídeos! Thanks and have great day

Regina Easter said...

oh my goodness...this is the cutest ever...can i put in the customer gallery...hugs

AKiteFlier said...

OMG these are ADORABLE! If the lids are ON am I correct in assuming that they do NOT fit inside of each other? Super cute projects on your blog Odette - you creative soul!