My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 3 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.handmadebyodette.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, July 18, 2009

My Time to Create Inspiration Challenge

Happy Challenge everyone!! --Yeah! today is Saturday ...
These are the pretty colors that inspired me to make my project.

My sneak peek photo (which I had no chance to send :(

I had SO much fun making this card, for the fact that I love buttons --I have tons of them :) and they make me happy-- and using them here was just fantastic.

Would you like to play along with us? then be sure to upload your creation to the challenge post on Lauren's blog. I love seeing what you all do each week! and if looking for more inspiration just take a look at what the rest of the design team did:
Thanks for stopping by, I'm off to go find a cup of coffee! Happy weekend!

9 comments:

Dawn Easton said...

Odette, this is fresh and fun! Love the added buttons...so cute!

Kristin Eberline said...

I love your card, Odette! Great use of the buttons and the layout is awesome! Such a pretty project :O)

My computer kept shutting down your page so I had to rush to comment...not sure if it's overloaded or what, but thought I would let you know in case folks aren't able to view your site.

Have a great weekend :O)

Tamara said...

So pretty Odette! I really like that the circle hangs off the edge of the card, and although there is lots of white, the texture in the cardstock, and the pops of colour really make this card work.

DoxieGirl said...

oh my goodness! this is just adorable! I love the buttons and the clean, simple look of your card! I'm kind of glad you didn't get to send it, because it just added to the fun of seeing it for the very first time now! :)
~Kendra

NancyS said...

Omigosh, Odette, this card is AWESOME! The way you used the buttons is amazing, and I love the fun feel of the design. TFS!

Judy McMullen said...

Darling card! Such a cute use of the buttons!!!

Jane said...

AWESOME!! love it!

AKiteFlier said...

Odette this is just adorable. Love the buttons for sure and the layout, too.

Anonymous said...

Finalmente te llegó la musa. Muy linda y los colores espectaculares.