My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 3 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.handmadebyodette.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Happy Father's Day! cards -- Feliz Dia de los Padres!

Hi everybody, hope you are having a great day! ... I have made a lot of cards in the past few days (for Father's Day which will be next July 25th. in the Dom.Rep.) and I have been working also with some orders from my clients (invitations)- pretty busy, ah?!! Anyway, I just wanted to show you these cards I made for Father's day:

I used my CriCut machine for the lifesaver and anchor, Life is a beach cartridge, love it :)

Don't you love this? Yeah! a new stamp set -"Guiding Light" from GinaK Designs.

For this boat I used one of my Sizzix die cuts.
I really hope you like them! Thanks for stopping by today and for your comments :), expect more father's cards tomorrow.
Have a nice day!

4 comments:

JAY ROSA said...

Lindisimas tus tarjetas!

Tiffany said...

beautiful!!

DeeDee said...

very nice cards odette...glad I come to visit today

Jane said...

gorgeous! you ROCK!!