My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 3 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.handmadebyodette.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, July 27, 2009

Mini Album of Love

Good Monday everyone!!
Yesterday one of my best friends called me because her boyfriend is leaving the country for a few months and she wants him to have a mini album with photos of some of their best moments. All papers here are from Bo Bunny (those were the cutest I had) ... this is what I came up with, she loved it!!

These are some of the inside pages ...






Here I used my What a Hoot new stamp set from Hero Arts.

And this is the mini book or album I made, hope you like it!
Have a great day and thanks for always commenting!! :)

2 comments:

Chris said...

What a wonderful gift you have made for her...You are so creative and talented!

Esther said...

wow what a sweetie !