My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 3 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.handmadebyodette.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Happy New Baby!

Hey all! Just poppin' by to say hi and let you all know I'm still around :). Things have been rather hectic with new projects coming up. I've had no time to sit and create or post and I've been missing it ... squeezing in a little time for that today. Here are just some of the things I made over the weekend ...

I used a template to make this little box, and FINALLY had a chance to use one of my newest stamp sets–this time the Jungle Pals stamp set from Sassafras Lass. Isn’t that elephant cute? I love it !!! :)

I also used my Bitty Baby Blessings stamp set from PTI for the sentiment.

I hope you all have a wonderful evening! See you all tomorrow ...

4 comments:

JAY ROSA said...

Muy bonitos tus trabajos Odette...me encantan!

C said...

Really sweet set, Odette. Love the soft yet non-traditional colors.

Jane said...

You make the best baby cards and gifts I have ever seen! Awesome!!

Oralia said...

ADORABLE! Love the design and the colors!