My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 3 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.handmadebyodette.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Baby Girl Mini Album

Good morning my darlings! :)
I hope you have a great day today. As I write this post I am also packing our stuff because we are heading to Santiago City today, my kids and me, hubby is in Canada, so far away from us. And we miss him so much. Okay, no tears :) I will be out of the blogsphere since today until next Wednesday. Please MISS ME!!
I didn't want to leave without showing this project I made a few months ago:




Time to go now. Have a great weekend!!!

3 comments:

Deb Rymer said...

So soft and sweet. Love your colors and all the special touches you gave it!

Unknown said...

Odette -- this is just scrumptious!! What a wonderful, thoughtful gift.

Tiffany Heilman said...

great job. I love this little albumn. you always amaze me with these cute projects.