My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 3 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.handmadebyodette.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Personalized cards for Ethan & Joshua ...

Good day ladies :) A quick post- One baby theme post for you today. Well since my kiddos are invited many times to birthdays I decided to "have this ready", so when the occasion shows up I will be ready too :) and won't have to run to make one. For the box I created a template, the one I used for Mother's Cards a few days later. The same will be available soon ...

I prepared 10 cards for this set, these are some of them ...


don't they look sweet? :) I love those little animals, so do my boys ...

Have a wonderful day !!

10 comments:

Tiffany Heilman said...

How stinkin' cute are those cards?!? Love them.

Anonymous said...

I can't seem to find where you "or how" you create the darling animals

Heather in FL said...

Absolutely adorable!!! Did you make the animals or are they die cuts? Soooo cute!

Nancy L. said...

These are so cute!
How did you make them?

Scrapin Mel said...

This is too cute, Odette. Your creativity seems to never end, love it!!!!

Anonymous said...

So cute!
I'm also interested in how you made the animals.
The cards and the box are just really adorable.
Katrin

Gaby said...

Hola!!

Que lindas tarjetas, bueno como siempre, me encanta visitar tu blog

Saludos desde México

Gaby

Manuela said...

uauuuuuuuu... Adorable, Odete!!! Parabéns!

Deborah said...

Wonderful work. Very inspirational.

Paloma said...

This card is so pretty!! I love it!!