My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 3 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.handmadebyodette.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, May 4, 2009

Oh Baby Boy ... your bib is ready for you to come!

Good "beautiful" Monday to everybody!! Today I feel full of energy, with a smile on my face :). I've read so many comments from you girls, such sweet and warm comments just make me the happiest blogger woman in the whole world :) thank you so much!!
Last night when my kids finally went to bed I went straight to my "precious corner" to finish some task that had to be done earlier. This will be the invitation for my new neighbor who is expecting her newest addition :) she is very happy with this gift from God ... okay no more words, here is my take for today:

The text is written inside. I am sure she will love it, this is the theme she chose for the baby shower.

Okay, off to clean now :( ... Loves to you all.

3 comments:

Sheila said...

Odette, this is just the sweetest baby card ever, you can´t imagine how much I do love your creations, you have a fan in Spain!!

Erika said...

Totally cute! You are so talented!!

Oralia said...

This is so lovely - any mommy would love to have these invitations sent out for her shower!