My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 3 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.handmadebyodette.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Color Inspiration #53

*Edited to add: I changed the pictures, now the colors look better. A lot of people have asked me about the stamp I used here, it is from Great Impressions, sorry I did not give you that info earlier :).

Good Evening! Right now I am feeling much better than this morning, thanks God. I just could not let pass the opportunity to participate at Kristina's CI#53. The colors are irresistible, just take a look at them!! They say "Boy" everywhere !!

Here is my card:

I think i will take more pics tomorrow because the white color doesn't reflect very well here.
I saw a card like this somewhere and wanted to try it, sorry I don't recall where I saw it :(

Okay, I hope you like my card for this challenge, my 4 years old baby Ethan got crazy when saw the stamp because he loves pirates, he helped me to color it :).
Thanks for your comments sweeties !!

13 comments:

Winter said...

Oh, how cute! My son would love this card! Great job!

Unknown said...

OMG! How gorgeous and Fabulous is this card! I love it!

Savitri said...

This is adorable!! I LOVE it. So different... the shape. AWESOME!

Christine Blain said...

This is great, Odette - LOVE IT!!

Anonymous said...

OMG how cute... and different.. very nice...

Unknown said...

Te quedó hermosa, me encanta como el cordón hace que luzca como la vela del bote. A la verdad es que admiro tu creatividad, eres una mostra!!!

Nellie Mae said...

100% pirate boy!! He he...that is a cute stamp!! Great job!

Oralia said...

Odette, LOVE this adorable card!!

Rose said...

What an adorable card!!! Love it!

Jessica said...

Oh, This card is very cute. And what a great idea to have your boy help with the card. :) TFS

Randee E said...

Such a different and yet still adorable card Odette!. Love the black paper.

Dreena said...

so cute! Arg! Love it :)

Dana Gustafson said...

Totally made me smile! Awesome Odette!