My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 3 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.handmadebyodette.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, May 23, 2009

My Time to Color Challenge -MTTC 02

Happy Saturday ladies!!
Today I bring you a sweet birthday card I made for MTTC 02. The day before yesterday I got this die from Stampin' Up! and wanted to create something right away and decided to use the colors we were assigned to work with for this week, here they are:

and these are some pictures of my card:


and another view. I always take many pictures of my cards, I choose the ones I like the most. In this particular case there were so many to chose from, that's why I'm showing you more than just two :)

I hope you have enjoyed my take for this week's challenge, if you want to make your own card using these colors please visit Lauren's blog and upload it to Mr.Linky.
Okay, and here are oodles of links for you to enjoy for many more ideas using this color combo:
Enjoy the rest of you weekend and BE happy :)

10 comments:

Cammie said...

You did a fantastic job of using all the colors. A very pretty and happy card!

Kristin Eberline said...

Love your card! That green ribbon is fantastic :O) Did you stamp the DP or did you have it on hand? Perfect for the challenge!

Have a good weekend!!

Kristin

AKiteFlier said...

Odette this is just adorable and fun! What a great BD card. All those words in all those colors - Woo Hoo! Way to go.

Dawn Easton said...

What a FUN dp to use for this challenge! It's perfect!!! GREAT layout too! Hope you enjoy the weekend!!

Tamara said...

Very fun! Is the paper stamped, or is it printed paper you had on hand?

Dana Gustafson said...

Oh fun! I love that die too. It's hard not to use it on everything LOL. Great combo of ahpes and images for your bday card.

Unknown said...

Too cute - what perfect paper!!! way to go Odette!

Lauren (mytime) said...

I so need that die cut! Your card is perfectly adorable!!!!

Angie Debord said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Angie Debord said...

Que BOnita tarjeta......me encanta tu blog.

Saludos,

Angie debord