My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 3 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.handmadebyodette.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, May 1, 2009

For Mom, on her day...

Hello again, this is my second post for today. This project is for my next classes at Dume, all my classes for this month will be around Mother's Day. This is my first one:

Other views :


This set comes with 4 cards, ready to give it to the person we admire or we love.

Have a great FRIDAY! and do not forget to visit Lauren's blog tomorrow for the peeks of this week's My Time Challenge :). bye!

7 comments:

Sparkly Pink Star said...

Wow this is awesome, so pretty!

I am interested in teaching classes one day, do you enjoy it? Do you have to have a lot of confidence to do it?

Thanks!

Agus said...

Hi odette! hermoso todo! me encanta, yo me tengo que poner hacer una card para mi mamá así que estoy buscando algunas ideas :)
Abrazos,
agus

Dana Gustafson said...

Oooh Odette! THis is so pretty! Your students are gonna love it. That flower and button combo for the closure is SO pretty!

Scrapin Mel said...

This is just devine Odette, would it be possible to get the instructions - it is a bit far to travel from Australia to your class lol but would love to come if I could....

Chennifer said...

So cute! You are so very talented!

Anonymous said...

Hi Odette, congratulations for all your ideas! They're always awesome!
I am from Brazil, so I wish I could join your classes!
Do you teach online classes, too? I am very interested in doing them.
Especially your first May project.
"Abraços"
Gladya

scrapbygladys said...

Hi Odette!
Greeting from Brazil!
A couple of friends and I would like to learn how you made the box with cards "For mom, on her day"
Can you help us?
Thanks,
Gladys