My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 3 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.handmadebyodette.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, May 8, 2009

Color Inspiration #51

Edited to add: This card was picked by Kristina as one of her to 10 :)

It's very early in the morning. To be exactly it's 1:00 am. There is a calm all around, everything is so quiet, i love this ... right now i am listening to a song by Journey named "when you love a woman" I love this song, too. I made this card for Kristina's Color Challenge this morning, but now is when I had time to upload it, had a very busy day! These are the colors for this week:

and my card ...

I don't know what happened to the "rose" color. It doesn't look the way it really is in these pictures...hum weird.


Okay, time to get some rest now. Still have to work on My Time Challenge card for this week, almost ready, just have to take the pictures. Have a pleasant night!!

20 comments:

Sheila said...

As always, sooo beautiful, love all your creations, you already know it.

A Moment 2 Remember said...

What a cute card. Great job!!!

Diane said...

that is a beautiful card odette and any mother would be thrilled to get it

Mellis said...

I am IN LOVE with your blog.
Such an amazing work!

Anonymous said...

hi Odettet this is just stunning, and soft. I love everything about it...and the colors look great even soft like this!

Dori Shelton said...

Oh, this is too precious! I love love the image.

Randee E said...

As always, your cards are so pretty. I think I might have this stamp!!! Such a sweet creation.

sideoats + scribbles said...

This is so cute! Love what you did with the challenge. AND! Love it when you can stamp at 1 am, so peaceful and quiet. :)

Savitri said...

Odette, this card is super super cute!!! LOVE the little booties and the design is just FAB!!

Amy, Ottawa, Canada said...

So cute with the baby booties.

patricia chalas said...

Cute card. Like the booties.
Great Job!

PurpleD said...

Absolutely DARLING! Those boots and the heart with the button on it makes me go..aaahhh :-)

Winter said...

BEAUTIFUL! I LOVE it!! One of my favs! Top pick for sure!

Winter said...

Congrats, told you it was a top pick! Love the card!! :)

Anthonette said...

Very beautiful card. Congrats on Kristina's Top 10!

Lisa Brown said...

This is lovely...so sweet! Congrats on top ten!

Nancy L. said...

Very cute! Congrats

Paula Pascual said...

This is great! Love it

CeeCee said...

Your card is simply beautiful, Odette. Congrats on making the Top 10! Well deserved.
CeeCee

Deb Rymer said...

What a sweet, sweet card. Great use of the colors and love your layout. Congrats on the top pick!