My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 3 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.handmadebyodette.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Just a few Mother's Day Cards ...

Good morning ladies, not feeling in talking mood today. Next Sunday we will be celebrating Mother's Day in Santo Domingo. I made a few cards for some local Scrapbook Stores. These are just some of them:

I love this die that my sis-in-law Karina has, she got it at e-bay and it's just the cutest thing, look what I did:

and the last one for now ...

I hope you like my Mother's cards!
Thank you for stopping by today and don't forget to leave your sweet comments :)

7 comments:

Britta Swiderski said...

Lovely cards! I love the last one especially- it's awesome how the print fades out and you have the 3-d flower to accent the card. Good job!

MEL said...

VERY cute! Did you use the Cricut to cut out that cute teapot?

Tiffany Heilman said...

just fabulous! Love the teapot. It is so cute. Who makes that die or did you hand cut it?

Anonymous said...

Love them all! Just gorgeous!

Detalles Handmade said...

Estan hermosas, y ese fondo espectacular

Brandi said...

Odette,
Love the teapot mother's day card. Super Cute!
Brandi

Deborah said...

Oh I just love what you did with the teapot. I've had that sitting in the cupboard for years now and I've hardly ever used it, but I can now. Thank you so much for the inspiration. Sorry but I'm going to have to CASE you on the idea. :)