My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 3 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.handmadebyodette.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, May 1, 2009

More awards :) ...

Okay time to post now :) Good morning ladies I am pretty sure you all are having a great day, it's finally Friday! for most of us it means stay home with kids because the nanny has things to do (my case); for others going out for shopping at the mall (love it), scrapbook stores, supermarket, etc. anyhow, enjoy whatever you have to do and do not forget to give thanks just for being alive and healthy :).
Today I would like thank all of you for the SWEET comments you left concerning my joining to the Lauren's Design Team, they all made feel very happy:). I also would like to thank "Sparkly Pink Star" for giving me this award:

The Lemonade Stand Award is for being a blogger who shows great attitude and gratitude. Now I have to nominate 5 blogs I feel show great attitude and gratitude. They are:
1. Erika
2. Karina
3. Brandi
4.Tiffany
5.Alina
Ok girls, check out the rules here and roll the ball !

4 comments:

Detalles Handmade said...

Muchisimas gracias.

Brandi said...

Odette,
WOW! Thank you! You absolutely made my weekend. I have noticed that you are bursting with followers now, Congrats! You are becoming a "super star" in the craft world! :)
Brandi

Erika said...

YAY! Thanks for the shout-out! You're so sweet! I love your work and style!! Enjoy your weekend!

Alina Brito said...

Thank you Odette! it means a lot coming from you ;)